Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 5 in Seattle: Seattle Center

There are so many things I love about Seattle. The culture, the food, the scenery, and the weather (yes, even the rain!) top that list. This here is one of those things I love. Right in Seattle Center which is home to the Space Needle (seen behind the trees), lives this popcorn cart. I've never seen anyone actually selling popcorn or even a human inside the cart. During the day Seattle Center is bustling no matter the season. It's full of locals and many visitors. In the late evening there is hardly a soul around. This night I went to the Pacific Science Center to see "Laser Floyd"- a live laser light show in the planetarium to the music of The Dark Side of the Moon- and enjoyed a peaceful walk through the tree lit walkways of Seattle Center. For me, walking through this area is a staple of my living in Seattle.

Cheers,
Jill Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment