Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3 in New York: Bras at the Bayou Bar






Every now and again, my homebody girlfriends and I decide that we need to get out and have a night on the town. In the past we've headed down to Manhattan to pursue drinking and general debauchery, usually ending with getting silly and wondering how we ever made it back to Grand Central Station and eventually to our beds. This month we decided to stay a bit more local. Instead of trekking all the way to the city, we kept to Westchester and went to this fantastic New Orleans restaurant & pub, The Bayou. I knew two things going in - one: many of my girls, as well as my guy, had been there and recommended it and two: it was said that bras were hanging from all around the bar. Out of a list of 5 places to pick from for our night out, once I heard about the bras, I was sold. I knew that there could be no other photo for this week than that of a bar full of bras. I loved the whole atmosphere of the place - from the colors, to the cheer and the beer. I'm definitely looking forward to going back again soon.

Cheers,
Breezer M.

No comments:

Post a Comment