Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 in New York: Syracusicles




For anyone in NYC and the outlying areas that thinks it's cold and snowy (trust me, they all do) I challenge you to spend a weekend trying to get to Syracuse and back without dying. I drove up this weekend (thinking it would be clear) for a friend's birthday party. To my surprise, I got a full dish of lake effect with a side of negative degree temperatures. Although treacherous, snowy weather can certainly be beautiful. Everything was blanketed in fluffy, diamond studded cotton, and lined with icy bling. Now back to my hood after being snowed in for two days, I'm ready for whatever downstate has to show me in the week to come.

Cheers,
Breezer M.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Ice!
    Yeah, I hate the weather up here. I'm all set now.

    Where do you live?
    downstate means we can't hang!

    ReplyDelete